Wisconsin Badgers vs. LSU Tigers Free Point Spread Pick
- Updated: August 29, 2014
Wisconsin Badgers vs. LSU Tigers Betting
Time: 9 PM EST Saturday August 30, 2014, ESPN
Point Spread: LSU -4.5
Over/Under Total Line: 50
Moneyline: Wisconsin +170 / LSU -200
Straight up and Against the Point Spread Records
Wisconsin Badgers: 0-0 SU 0-0 ATS
LSU Tigers: 0-0 SU 0-0 ATS
Key Betting Trends
• WISC is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
• WISC is 9-3-1 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
• WISC has an Under record of 11-5 in their last 16 non-conference games.
• LSU is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
• LSU is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
• LSU has an Over record of 4-1 in their last 5 non-conference games.
Sagarin Power Rankings
Wisconsin Badgers: 87.17
LSU Tigers: 87.25
Key Player Injuries
[LB] 08/16/2014 – Derek Landisch probable Saturday vs. LSU ( Hamstring )
[RB] 08/25/2014 – Derek Straus “?” Saturday vs. LSU ( Shoulder )
[RB] 08/22/2014 – Vonte Jackson out for season ( Knee )
[DB] 08/04/2014 – Nate Hammon out for season ( Leg )
[DB] 08/04/2014 – Jalen Mills out indefinitely ( Suspension )
[DT] 08/02/2014 – Trey Lealaimatafao out indefinitely ( Arm )
[DL] 08/21/2014 – Quentin Thomas is upgraded to “?” Saturday vs. Wisconsin ( Bicep )
Wisconsin vs. Western Illinois
LSU vs. Sam Houston State
Free Point Spread Pick
Both teams have a lot of new starters, but the LSU offense has many question marks having to replace their top four offensive players from 2013. If the Tigers can’t get the passing game going early the Badgers should be able to win the ground battle. In a neutral site game we’ll take the points here.
Take Wisconsin Badgers +5