Oklahoma City vs. San Antonio Game 2 Point Spread Pick
- Updated: May 20, 2014
Time: 9 PM EST Wednesday May 21, 2014, TNT
Location: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas
The San Antonio Spurs host the Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.
In their last games: In Game 1 the Spurs beat the Thunder 122-105.
In the Game 1 win San Antonio’s Tim Duncan went for 27 points and the Spurs’ offense played well shooting 57.5% from the floor.
Here are some additional handicapping angles to ponder:
The Spurs had lost all 4 regular season games to the Thunder before the Game 1 win.
The home team is 7-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games between these 2 teams.
In the last 7 games between these 2 teams in San Antonio the total has gone Over 5 times.
Point Spread: San Antonio -6
Total Line: 211
Money Line: Thunder +220 / Spurs -260
Straight up and Against the Point Spread Records
Oklahoma City Thunder: 67-29 SU 50-43-3 ATS
San Antonio Spurs: 71-24 SU 51-44 ATS
Key Betting Trends
• OKC is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
• OKC is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
• OKC has an Under record of 9-4 in their last 13 games following a S.U. loss.
• SA is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games.
• SA is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
• DA has an Over record of 6-1 in their last 7 home games.
Sagarin Power Rankings
Oklahoma City Thunder: 96.79
San Antonio Spurs: 98.62
Key Player Injuries
Serge Ibaka F/C Sidelined May 15 calf Day-to-day
No injuries to report at this time.
I may be over playing the Spurs Game 1 victory, but I can’t see how they are going to stop San Antonio. Forward Tim Duncan had a field day scoring a team high 27 points and without Serge Ibaka how are the Thunder going to neutralize him? The Spurs’ last 6 victories have been by double point making laying the points a better proposition.
Take the San Antonio Spurs -6.