NCAAB Prediction – Arizona Wildcats vs. Washington Huskies Betting Pick
- Updated: February 13, 2015
The 20-3 Arizona Wildcats head into the Alaska Airlines Arena to take on the 14-9 Washington Huskies tonight in NCAAB play; tip off time is 9:00PM EST.
Point Spread: Arizona -11.5
Total line: 147
Arizona is coming off of an 81-78 road loss against Arizona State ending a solid run of 5 wins. Although the Wildcats lost they did manage to cover the +8 point posted game line. Washington is coming off a really poor performance against Oregon State losing 64-50 as a 4.5 point road dog. That game marked the 5th consecutive loss by the Beavers and 4th time they have failed to cover the spread in their last 5 games.
Arizona has managed a productive 75 points per game while keeping their opponents to just 59 points per game for a very strong margin of 16 points over their opposition which is reflected in their 20-3 record on the season. Washington has put up an average of 69.4 points per game and have allowed their opposition an average of 65 points PPG.
The Wildcats have the advantage in their shooting percentage of 49.1 percent against a weaker Huskies team who is only hitting 45.1 percent. Arizona has a 2 percent advantage from the charity line with 68.8 to Washington’s 66.4. Both teams are hitting behind the arc equally with an average of 5 times per game.
The last time these two teams met was over a year ago in January with Arizona beating Washington 71-62 failing to cover the allotted 17.5 point spread. The over/under has a small lean to the under with six out of their last ten games going under the total line.
Overall on the season Arizona as mentioned is 20-3 straight up and a barely in the black 13-10 ATS mark. The Washington Huskies are 14-9 on the season and a money losing 10-12 against the betting odds in lined games.
• Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
• Wildcats are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
• Wildcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
• Wildcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Pacific-12.
• Wildcats are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
• Huskies are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 Friday games.
• Huskies are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games.
• Huskies are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
• Huskies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a S.U. loss.
• Huskies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
• Huskies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
• Huskies are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Pacific-12.
No Injuries To Report
Robert Upshaw Out for season (Disciplinary)
Free Total Pick
The Huskies have allowed only 65 points per game on the season but that number goes up significantly in Pac-12 action with 6 out of their last 8 opponents not named Oregon State scoring 77 or greater points per game. Washington hasn’t had a problem putting up points at home against conference foes scoring 74 or greater in 4 of the 5 games this season.