Louisville Cardinals vs. UCONN Huskies ATS Prediction
- Updated: January 18, 2014
The UCONN Huskies host the Louisville Cardinals in a non-conference match up.
In their last games Louisville beat Houston 91-52 and UCONN beat Memphis 83-73.
Louisville is the 18th ranked team in the nation and this season UCONN is 2-0 facing ranked teams.
The Cardinals only losses on the season have come against teams in the top 25.
UCONN’s defense will be dealing with a Louisville offense that ranks 16th in the nation in scoring.
The Cardinals have won consecutive games against the Huskies by an average of 18 ppg and they have won their last 3 games facing the Huskies at UCONN.
FOR THE BEST TEASER AND PARLAY ODDS!! OPEN AN ACCOUNT TODAY AT THIS TOP SPORTSBOOK
This season UCONN is 9-1 at home and Louisville is 3-1 on the road.
Below are some key handicapping stats for this match-up with an against the spread pick from one of our professional sports handicappers.
Point Spread: Louisville -1.5
Over/Under Total Line: 139.5
Straight up and Against the Point Spread Records
Louisville Cardinals: 15-3 SU / 8-8 ATS
UCONN Huskies: 14-3 SU / 7-8 ATS
Key Betting Trends
• LOUIS is 24-11 ATS in their last 35 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
• LOUIS is 16-7 ATS in their last 23 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
• LOUIS has an Over record of 18-6 in their last 24 games.
• UCONN is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. win.
• UCONN is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
• UCONN has an Under record of 7-1 in their last 8 home games.
Sagarin Power Rankings
Louisville Cardinals: 87.55
UCONN Huskies: 85.02
Key Player Injuries
(!)[G] 01/17/2014 – Ryan Boatright is upgraded to probable Saturday vs. Louisville ( Personal )
(!)[G] 01/17/2014 – Chris Jones expected to miss Saturday vs. Connecticut ( Oblique )
[F] 12/31/2013 – Chane Behanan has been dismissed ( Dismissed )
[G] 12/30/2013 – Kevin Ware out for season ( Shin )
Point Spread Pick
Take the Louisville Cardinals -1.5 at 5Dimes